Sold Items, Popular Designs from My Zazzle and Society6 Shops

Today I thought I'd share with you some of the more popular and sold items from my shops on Zazzle and Society6. Since I like creating several styles of artwork and designs, the items sold will definitely reflect that. Some products are from paintings I painted and some are from illustrations and graphic designs. I am always pleasantly surprised as to which designs and what products customers purchase.








Whispering Woods, Shower Curtain, by ItayaArt

Merkaba, Abstract Geometric Shapes, by ItayaArt

Good Morning Painting, Framed Art Print, by ItayaArt

It's time to gear up for Christmas shopping and all the other holidays that surround that time of the year. I always feel more creative in the fall and winter for some reason and this year is no exception. Thank you to all of those that have helped support me over the years with your purchases and lovely feedback!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your awesome comments! :)