TeePublic Shirt Designs, Sale, Cool Gifts

I recently started listing some of my artwork and designs at TeePublic where they have just about every kind of tee shirt design you can imagine. Not only that, they offer artwork prints, mugs, phone cases, notebooks and more. 

A few of the tee shirt design categories you will find include designs for Geeks, Science, Anime, Cool, Trekkies, Graphic Designs, Movies, Vintage Designs, Video Games, Funny Tees and other popular genres.

Take a look at some of my personal favorite designs and let me know what you think in the comments section below.






Boldly Go


Spock


Abundance Mandala

Vacation Time



Tatooine

There is currently a sale on all Tees at TeePublic and is lasting only a few more hours. Click on the banner of the Yeti above. If you miss this sale, be sure and check out the $14 Tees section that runs for the first three days after a designer lists it. Need I remind you that Christmas will be here soon??!  :)

Check out my In Demand Designs store where I collect even more awesome designs from around the TeePublic site from awesome artists and designers around the world.

If you want to have a look at my personal store on TeePublic, you can view it here at Itaya's Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your awesome comments! :)