New Moon Solar Eclipse and Latest Art Designs and Collections

By now I'm sure you have heard about the Solar Eclipse that is to take place on 8/21/17. I guess if you haven't heard about it, then you've totally unplugged from the internet and society in general. We currently live in Topeka, KS in the USA and I believe it will only be visible as a partial eclipse to us. 

I remember as a young child being all excited about getting to see a solar eclipse. My Dad cautioned us about looking at it with unprotected eyes as we might be blinded. I was terrified that I might accidentally look at it and go blind! Thankfully that didn't happen as Dad provided us with some welding mask glass to look at the eclipse through. 

How about you? Have you ever seen a total solar eclipse? Feel free to share your experiences below. 

I'm sharing some of my latest artwork and designs on products as well as some other artist designs.






Until next time, have fun watching the moon and be sure to visit some of the collections of awesome artwork and designs posted above!

1 comment:

  1. I might watch the Eclipse online later after its over.


    Ps. Thank you so much for promoting my faux comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your awesome comments! :)