Shabby Chic All Over Print Tank Tops and Leggings on Zazzle

Who doesn't love the Shabby Chic style of decor? All that grungy rustic romantic goodness can easily be achieved either by DIY or dragging things down from Grandma's attic. There seems to be a ton of designs for Shabby Chic Home Decor, but I was on a different mission for this article.

I thought I would do a search for other Shabby Chic items such as clothing items for women. I was surprised that there aren't that many Shabby Chic designs on women's clothing items at Zazzle.com. So, I will share with you a few of the items I rounded up and then I'm off to see if I can add to the design pool of Shabby 'Chicness' for women and girls.

Leggings and all over print tank tops are currently all the rage. Wear a short skirt over leggings and pair a button down shirt with your tank and you are all set. Check these designs out by clicking on any of the images or the link below each image.











What do you think? Find anything you need to add to your Shabby Chic clothing collection? I would love to hear from you in the comments section as to which design you would love for your very own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your awesome comments! :)